Saturday, September 5, 2009

Daily Logs

Good Sunday Morning, All!

Made the kid's french toast for breakfast, then enjoyed my usual eggs and veggies. Now it's off to Costco to finish up the shopping for the week.

First, though, I wanted to post my last few food logs up here for you guys. I've gotten a bunch of questions in the last few days about why I wasn't updating my paleo journal on facebook anymore. I had stopped because I wasn't really counting the days anymore. I rocked my first thirty days, survived my first cheat meal, and it's really just how I eat now. But old habits die hard...and especially since my physical activity is so decreased these last two weeks, I did still want to keep track of my food intake. I just moved it on over to my blog, because it was an easier process to update and edit. But I hadn't realized that so many of you read my food journal and used it for 'inspiration and ideas' (one of my readers words, not mine...and thank you!!), so I wasn't publishing them.

So...here you guys go! The last three days of food logs and notes. And I'll keep posting them daily as long as you guys want them! : -)

9-5-09



8 hours sleep! whoo-hoo!

9:00 1 h.b egg, 10 almonds, 1 apple

9:15 - 10:15 Taught Pedal/Pump...the pump part was in classic FGB style. They loved me! they hated me! haha!

11:00 About 1.5 cups of that yummy paleo chili from the other night. Sans avocado, since post - workout.

2:30 Turkey patty, 1/4 cucumber, 1 stalk celery, red, yellow,and orange pepper slices (about 1/2 of a pepper total), a couple slices of jicama. Small handful of almonds and walnuts.

5:00 Larabar

7:30 Flank steak. Guacamole with squash, zuchinni, cucumbers, jicama, pepper slices, radishes and celery.

9:30 apple with almond butter and cinnamon.

9-4-09


7.25 hours sleep (11 - 6:15) for no good reason. Reading blogs last night. : -(

B - 8:00 am: 1 egg, 1.5 cups portabello mushrooms with garlic and 1/2 bunch of cilantro. 1 cup mixed cantaloupe/blueberries/raspberries with slivered almonds mixed in.

9:00 Ran 5K.

10:00 1 hard boiled egg, 1/2 cup blueberries and raspberries.

1:00 Made lunch for my friends... salad (napa cabbage, red bib lettuce, arugula, dandelion greens, ruby red chard, kale, cilantro, red cabbage; yellow, red, and orange peppers, red radishes, yellow squash, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, red onions, avocado, kalmata olives, shrimp) Dressing was fresh lemon juice, EVOO, tumeric, fenugreek, ground coriander, s&P, paprika (which I also cooked the shrimp in). Dessert was strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries.

4:00 small handful of walnuts, 1 oz raisins

7:45 4 oz Cooked dinner for a friend: ahi tuna, grilled asparagus, zuchinni,and yellow squash; grilled mushrooms and onions with parsley. Dessert: coconut banana 'ice cream' (whirl in food processor: frozen ripe bananas, coconut milk or water and cinnamon. when smooth, add walnuts and unsweetened coconut and pulse to roughly chop. Freeze. Then Eat.)

9-3-09



8 hours sleep! Finally!

B - 7:45 am: 1 yummy runny egg with sauted mushrooms (2 cups) and 3 little tomatoes. 1/2 peach with about 1/8 cup each blueberries and raspberries. 12 g. sliced almonds.

KB's (new TGU, new Swing. 10 rounds of 10 swings, 10 planks (15 min). then GHD WOD...13:10...3:23 off my last time!)

L - 11:00: Cinnamon Roll Larabar, 1 banana, 1 h.b. egg, 1 coconut water.

S1 - 1:30: 6 almonds and 3 walnuts. 5 stalks asparagus..

s2 - 2:30: - 6 stalks of asparagus

s3 - 3:30: 1 oz chicken breast.

D - 6:30: "chili"...7 small tomatoes, 1/2 yellow squash, 1/2 red onion, 2 cups mushrooms, 1/2 ear corn (treat!), 1/2 bunch of cilantro, large handful of brocolli slaw, 4 oz sirlion, all the appropriate chili spices...topped with 1/2 diced avocado. this made 2 servings. Ate half tonight...will eat the other half later. Dessert: 1/2 cup of rasp and blueberries with slivered almonds.

9:00 Larabar

No comments:

Post a Comment